FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. What is Dancehall Episode Goes Dam 2019?
UK's No.1 Dancehall party goes to Amsterdam for a weekend of pure madness.
3 nights, 2 days, 1 epic weekend. UK & International Dj's playing the best in Old & New Skool RnB, Hip Hop, Dancehall, Reggae, Soca, Afrobeats, Garage and Party Classics, with live performances and best international dancers.
2. Where is the event?
Dancehall Episode Goes Dam 2019 takes place in the hugely popular Amsterdam from Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd March 2019.
3. Do I have to be 18 to gain entry?
Yes the event is strictly over 18s.
4. Can I pay a deposit for my wristband and then pay the balance later?
Yes! You can pay £50 upfront deposit to secure your place and the balance paid by February 1st 2019.
5. If I book my tickets and then can’t go can I obtain a refund?
Unfortunately all tickets and deposits are non refundable
6. Will I receive wristbands in the post?
No! confirmation email for wristband collection will be sent out to your email address with a unique code two weeks before the event. More information on this will follow at a later date.
7. How close are the venues to the main strip?
The venues are within walking distance from Centraal Amsterdam.
Boat Departs at the pier, Amsterdam Central
8. Is there a dress code?
Please see event themed schedule below, so dress accordingly -
Friday All White Welcome Party
Sunday Day: Black & Gold
9. What’s the best hotel to stay in that’s central?
Please see our recommended hotel section for more information on hotels and distance from main venues.
10. Do I need travel insurance?
We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance, try the following sites:
11. I haven’t received my event wristband confirmation?
If you haven't receive your email confirmation and you have made a payment please contact us immediately:
DANCEHALL EPISODE HQ
12. How do I collect my wristbands?
Wristband collection opens from Thursday (28/02/2019 8:00pm) – Friday (01/03/2019 10:00pm) exact times will be made available closer we to the event.
13. Help and support?
If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us:
DANCEHALL EPISODE HQ